Due to emission requirements many modern engines have to re-combust their own breather fumes, tending to result in a loss of power, due to coking up of the intakes, throttle bodies, inlet valves etc, and lowering the airflow into the engine. Breather filters such as this allow the venting out of these fumes.
Engines will always realise more power when they are not forced to reburn the hot waste gasses of previous combustion cycles. The more worn the engine the more fumes it will have, making matters worse.
- Offers high quality protection for all breathers & vents (eg crankcase, rocker, carb etc)
- Ensures air flow is not contaminated by foreign deposits which damage engine
- Chrome top & bottom cappings - adds that finishing touch to competition & show engines
- Element easily cleanable (soak in petrol then spray with WD40 or similar)
- Universal fitment with stainless worm-drive clamp supplied - fitted in seconds
- Essential if removing emission equipment (for more power)
- Filter element measures 50mm height x 50mm diameter
- Internal diameter (bore) rubber fitting 12mm (suits male fitting 10mm to 15mm - worm-drive clip allows compression of rubber, while elasticity of rubber allows stretch)
|Discount on quantity