Also known as snow ladders, bridging boards, waffle boards, recovery racks.
In our opinion, the best available in the UK
Manufactured from heavy-duty Polypropylene (not fibreglass)
Weighs approx 8kg.
Suitable for up to 3.5 tonnes
Sold as a pair
Please compare the list of features below when you are comparing prices - you should only have to buy these once so buy the best available:
- Ramps at each end provide easy insertion between your tyre and the ground
- Jagged underside edges grip the ground for added stability
- Support cones with gripping teeth provide traction without tyre damage
- Hand holds allow easy carrying, digging and positioning
- Holes at the end allow connecting straps for recovery (nothing is more annoying than having to stop in 10ft on an equally boggy bit of ground or alternatively walk back through the bog 100m later when you are sure the ground is secure - just drag them behind you instead)
- Holes also enable rigid linking or pegging to the ground