|When replacing a coil you need to know:
- If your electrical system is 6 volt or 12 volt.
- If your ignition circuit is standard non-ballasted or ballasted (vehicles prior to mid 1970s tend to have standard circuits, later vehicles tend to have ballasted systems, up to late 1980s when coil packs started being used).
- If your high tension coil lead is a push in or vintage type screw in - all coils listed here are push-in unless stated otherwise.
- All our coils are the standard 55mm diameter, this is the standard size for vehicles except for some classic motorbikes which originally took a 48mm diameter coil.
- If you have electronic ignition fitted we would advise fitment of part code DLB193 or DLB105 or DLB105V to make the most of your electronic system.