|Discount on quantity|
Available in a range of size of internal diameter:
- 1/8" (3.2mm) is used for brake and clutch line. Swaged fittings must be used in this high pressure application. Although somewhat over-engineered for the purpose we have also seen this hose used for washers, dizzy vacuum hose and other micro bore applications to good effect.
- 1/4" (6mm) or 5/16" (8mm) is used for most classic car fuel lines
- 3/8" (10mm) is used on most classic Jaguars & the vast majority of American classics
- 1/2" (12mm) is usually employed for water and oil line hose
- Use with MagnaClamps or Rubber End Caps, or swaged fittings (swaged fittings must be used for brake line)
Sold per metre - eg if 10 are ordered you will receive a continuous length of 10m; maximum continuous length 30m